On 14/11/2012 11:00 PM, Simon IJskes - QCG wrote:
On 14-11-12 13:52, Peter Firmstone wrote:

I'm familiar with the ConstrainableLookupLocator code, I could knock it
up for you in about 10 min, I actually did this when I realised the
SocketFactory in LookupLocator wasn't being used by
LookupLocatorDiscovery or ConstrainableLookupLocator, then I looked at
it again and thought this looks wrong because it couldn't be
instantiated during multicast discovery, I could see what the intent was
though, hence the list questions.

You've clearly looked much deeper than me, ok, i'm happy with the state right now. Thank you for the time you have put into explaining it all.

Gr. Simon

You're welcome.

Regards,