+1!!!!

Peter has done a bunch of very serious and very need code structure
improvements.  Not using this work for the future of River would be a poor
choice.

I am sorry that I can not take a more active role in helping out right now.
That might change in the future, but for now I need to sit on the side and be
an observer.

Gregg Wonderly

Sent from my iPhone