Hi Peter
Thanks for your thought regarding new internet lookup service. As a long time
fan of Jini/River technology, I am pretty sure that if we are able to develop
internet lookup service, this technology will take the market. There is no
doubt.
Please go with that proposal ahead.
RegardsBishnu

Bishnu Prasad Gautam