To enable remote clients to invoke processing at the server with lambda expression invocation on remote objects, without code downloads.

Presently the enclosing class is serialized along with the lambda, because it contains the receipe generated by the static compiler. I'm investigating if it's possible to send only the receipe along with any parameter objects, for dynamic code generatation at the server.

I want to completely avoid code downloading, lambda's could potentially allow significant performance and latency benefits by filtering and processing at the server, prior to returning results to clients.

Cheers,

Peter.