Any OSGi veterans willing to assist with JGDMS support for OSGi during the
modular restructure?

I've added OSGi manifests to modules, but I also need to add classpath manifest
entry's for non osgi application compatibility, I'm using the bnd-maven-plugin
to generate the OSGi manifests.

I also want to enable using ServiceLoader  mediator manifest entry's for OSGi,
as the use of service provider style abstractions within River are widespread.

River also has its own service provider lookup mechanism:
org.apache.resources.Service

Then there's the use of context ClassLoader's throughout to consider.

Regards,

Peter.

Sent from my Samsung device.