Don't know about other serialization uses but my issue with it is that it precludes using it in non-blocking IO.
Sorry if I haven't been clear enough.

Thanks,
Michal

Niclas Hedhman wrote:
And what I/O (network I/O I presume) are you doing during the serialization
(without RMI)?

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 12:48 AM, "Michał Kłeczek (XPro Sp. z o. o.)"<