A Quick Update:
I did some research on how to get code into our GitHub and it looks like
you need to be a committer. Which requires approval from the PMC, which is
currently in an inbetween state(?). Once everything is settled I will
request committer access or at least see if we can get someone to commit a
README file so we can start creating branches and pull requests to bring
Dennis' code over.

If a committer wants to create a README.md file we can always go from there.

--
Jeremy R. Easton-Marks

"être fort pour être utile"