Hi Sergio,
I noticed you had a topic "Implementing integration plugins in RocketMQ for
HBase and Beam". What's the progress of the work?
Now I'm working on the RocketMQ-Beam integration almost completely. I guess
we can share something. And you can join me if your work hasn't started.
Let's work together.

Thanks,
- Xin

--