RocketMQ Broker's features and source line of code are already very large.
In the future, if some capabilities can be split into other components, or
new components, so that they can be developed like microservices, otherwise
Broker will become more and more like a monolithic application, which will
eventually lead to the complexity is high enough to evolve quickly.

Xiaorui Wang
Apache RocketMQ PMC Chair