The core idea of rocketmq streams is to provide a lightweight streaming
solution,  which could be used in simple ETL scenarios or IOT/Edge
solutions.
It will harm the advantages of rocketmq-streams definitely if introducing
another KV storage engine, which maybe already mature but heavy.
So integrating a simple kv component seems a good idea, it does not need to
implement all the features a mature kv storage may need, just be enough
for  streams and connectors

周波 <zhouboat...@gmail.com> 于2021年9月24日周五 下午1:07写道: