Hello qiaoao

NameServer is unable to directly support ACL for the following two reasons:

   1. NameServer is a stateless application, and storing ACL configurations
   is not suitable.
   2. ACL is stored on the Broker, so if NameServer wants to support ACL,
   it would require a reverse dependency on the Broker, which is also not
   suitable.

The current solution available is: In RocketMQ 5.0, a Proxy component was
introduced. This component acts as a proxy for both NameServer and Broker
access, allowing NameServer to not be exposed externally.

Best Regards

qiaoao <qiao...@foxmail.com> 于2023年11月15日周三 20:32写道: