Hello,

Thanks a lot Glen, for this very much helpful information. I would love to contribute to roller project. Also about the pom.xml you mentioned is correct but I took the checkout from svn where the file still have that repo, you can see that here http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/roller/tags/roller_5.0/pom.xml

Is it correct to file Jira for this issue, as it seems to me that its not a issue just that code is not updated in svn. What do you think ?

Thanks
Gaurav