Are you aware of Roller-Extras? We have a lot more themes to choose from: http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/roller-extras/wiki/Themes. I'm using "Rolling" from this group myself.

You may wish to add your new theme to GitHub and we can then add a link to it from the Roller Wiki so others are aware. (Roller-extras may ? not be Apache-licensed, so I'm unsure of the wisdom of adding more themes there. Other team members, WDYT?) Make sure it's Apache-licensed in GitHub so we can absorb it into Roller if desired. If you can offer a modern theme with the latest HTML/CSS that others can base their themes on, that would be great.

We probably don't want to add too many more themes to our standard Roller distribution as it becomes a maintenance headache, but possibly switching some out some themes and replacing them with better ones in Roller-extras and/or GitHub would be a good idea. Myself, I would like to see "Rolling" or "Robot" added to the standard Roller distribution as those are good for programming tutorials because the main text area is very wide (source code fits well with them).

Regards,
Glen