Hi Anil, I guess I should add my key to this file: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/roller/KEYS?view=log , and then upload that file to the location you give below. I'll get that done now.

Thanks,
Glen

On 06/23/2014 09:58 AM, Anil Gangolli wrote:

Glen's key should be added to http://www.apache.org/dist/roller/KEYS and Dave should import from there. [People shouldn't be trusting a public key store without separately verifying the key fingerprint or a trust chain.] See also the instructions on http://roller.apache.org/downloads/downloads.html for what the downloading user is expected to do.

--a.