Hi team, things I see left for 5.1 (at least on my side):

-- Creating a blog post from the MediaFileFromEdit view is inoperative perhaps as a result of recent changes I made, I need to revisit it.

-- Need to make sure the User Admin and Edit Profile are showing the correct fields depending on the security implementation (LDAP, OpenID, or regular Database)--some have password fields, some don't etc. (We may not have Dual DB/Open ID ready for 5.1, I don't want to hold off a release for that though.) This is about halfway done.

-- Check that trackbacks work. I've never used them before and would like to make sure they basically work.

There are many other tasks that can be done, but those can wait for 5.1.1 and onward. So long as 5.1 is more solid than 5.0.4, we should be OK for a release.

Regards,
Glen