On 10.08.21 09:05, Greg Huber wrote:
> looks like a copy and paste bug on first glance. However deleting folders actually works, right? I ran a quick test and the folder is gone.

Yes it works, but I get this error in the console (forgot to add this to the first email) after delete:

Uncaught TypeError: document.bookmarks is undefined
    onDeleteFolder http://127.0.0.1:8080/roller/roller-ui/authoring/mediaFileView!createNewDirectory.rol:956     onclick http://127.0.0.1:8080/roller/roller-ui/authoring/mediaFileView!createNewDirectory.rol:1

oh, *that* console :) It looks like it is failing in a good way since it is actually unable to delete bookmarks with that context.

fix -> https://github.com/apache/roller/pull/101

I don't feel its a show stopper for the update release.

regards,

michael