Makes sense to me. But I do think that we probably want different release
packages.

For someone who only cares about JS compatible components, they have no need to
install anything Flash related. For someone only interested in outputting pure
JS and don’t need components at all, they wouldn’t need much more than the
compiler and some typedef swcs. Different packages should probably have
different compiler defaults.

The different release packages might have different names.