I am not very familiar with the use of "nightly builds".

Could you please confirm that I got it right ?

1 All that is needed is hosted at http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/

2 Get the build from  the "royale-asjs-jsonly" folder
2.1 since I do not want to build from source, I should get the -bin.zip file

3 Create a folder and unzip the archive in that folder (as I did for the last
release 0.8)

4 In the IDE (VSCode, in my case), point to the said folder (modify the
asconfig file)

Is this the correct way ?
Is there anything else that I should also get from the apacheflexbuild site ?
(compiler ?...)

Thank you,

Nicolas Granon