Hi,

Can you put an fxp somewhere so I can have a look?

Thanks,
Yishay

From: Idylog - Nicolas Granon<mailto:ngra...@idylog.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 1:05 AM
To: dev@royale.apache.org<mailto:dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Apache Royale 0.9 setup

I had only one namespace reference (it is a very small project!).
Changed it as you say.
Same result (same errors and autocomplete not working at all)

Also noticed that syntax checking is not working anymore.

Clearly, IDE is missing some link to syntax definitions...

(tries to "clean project" : same result)
(tries to close and reopen project : same result)
(tried to close and restart IDE : same result)

Also, there was a "flex-typedefs" folder in flexJS 0.8 but no such folder in
0.9 (and no royale-typedefs).

Nicolas Granon