Hi,
I started to work on an HTML mockup for the UI as the first draft [1] and I
wonder if we really should embed this app within the webpage or if we rather
should open a new window that contains just the app.
(Without the background image at the top, cause it needs a lot of the screen
size)

I also will start to finish the server side but we should think about on how
to provide the services in parallel.
(We need a NodeJS installation with access to the file system).

@Alex
I remember that you offered to host this stuff on your server?
Is that right?

Or could we go with Apache Infra?

If nothing works I maybe also could provide something...

Thoughts?
Olaf

[1] https://snag.gy/DQbmwf.jpg

--