Hi Olaf,

> Hi,
>
> >But, given that we are going to point the site royale.apache.org to a
> >wordpress.com site, we should be able to embed this `Try it out` app
> from a
> >separately hosted server.
>
> Ahh... maybe you misunderstood me:
> With 'embed' I just mean if we should make the try-it-now app part of the
> website with the same look and feel or if we should build something that
> looks more like an app than a website an open it in another window.

I think we should make the experience as easier as we can for new comers.
We want they land in our home and see the big "Try it now" big button and
click on it. Then go to the page and see the app embedded. The look and
feel you show in the first screen shot is exactly what I was expecting to
get! :)
So pleases, no popups, since could be blocked!. All easy as we can :)

Thanks