Peter,

I did fix all issues in MDL Table and playing with your
DynamicRemoveItemRendererForArrayListData. If I do on ArrayList.removeAll -
I'm getting ITEM_REMOVED, but one time. From the user perspective I don't
know actually what has happened. How to proceed if I'm using your bead in
that case ?

I saw in other thread respond from you:

"If you remove everything from the ArrayList, the ArrayList dispatches
ITEM_REMOVED for each item (if you have 1000 items you will get 1000
events). ArrayList should probably not do that and instead, dispatch a
single COLLECTION_CHANGED event once completed."

Maybe we should go to that direction ?

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki