Hi Olaf,

It is definitely not your fault. It is because HelloWorld pom.xml is not
prepared to build without parent etc. I have tweaked pom a big. Please
download this one and try to build [1]. You may get question about
accepting license for playerglobal, just type "y".

[1] https://paste.apache.org/gUV0

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki