Hi,

I'm organizing CSS files in Vivid (new ui set) - VividBlueTheme (first
theme) - VividExample (example to show all working)

I want to develop each component look-and-feel and style in a single file
in the theme project:

default.css (this could hold global styling like body, headers, background
color, and more)
TextField.css (all css to make a TextField be represented in a particular
way)
Button.css
Slider.css

in my theme pom I have:

<includeFiles>
<include-file>
<name>defaults.css</name>
<path>../src/main/resources/defaults.css</path>
</include-file>
<include-file>
<name>TextField.css</name>
<path>../src/main/resources/TextField.css</path>
</include-file>
</includeFiles>

and I check the resulting VividBlueTheme.swc and has default.css and
TextField.css

* First question here is: Can I collapse all css content in multiple files
in a single .css (i.e: defaults.css or themename.css)?

Then in vivid example how CSS in theme projects are referenced? I see
"defaults.css" is begin applied, but "TextField.css" is not

* Second question how to apply a included .css file to be used in example

Notice that if we get all css in one single file we don't need the second
part.

Hope you could help me on this in order to continue progress with this
effort

thanks