At Alex's recommendation, I have refactored all of the "DividedBox"
classes into "DividedContainer" to make more general. I also renamed the
example to be "DividedContainerExample". The branch is still
feature/DividedBox but that will not matter when I merge it into develop
sometime tomorrow, hopefully.

—peter