120 MX classes compile. Only six MX UI components work at all.  There are
examples in examples/mxroyale.  We have not started on Spark.

In mustella/mxtests is a copy of the flex-sdk checkintest.  The first six tests
run without modification (actually a few tests that tested internals were
disabled).  That's actually a fair amount of work because to get that much to
run we had to emulate Application and states and some containers as well.

But like I said in another thread.  This is a new effort and I have been
distracted by other things and haven't spent nearly as much time on this as I
had hoped, and wished more existing committers would help.  Getting all of this
to compile is a fair amount of work.  Getting it to run is going to be a
serious effort.  Expecting that we'd get MX and Spark working in this short
amount of time is not realistic.

My 2 cents,
-Alex

On 4/24/18, 3:40 PM, "carlos.rov...@gmail.com on behalf of Carlos Rovira"