Hi Harbs,

I'm seeing as well that Container can return to Basic, and ContainerBase be
in Core. I think it was part of the hard fight I had to do to deal with the
refactoring.
ItemRendererMouseController not sure, maybe can be as well in Basic and a
copy in Jewel... I'll be in my computer in an hour or so and can look at it.

As I said in my email, normaly this problems can be fixed just upgrading
package namespaces to the new ones. I think some isolated issues can arise
like this, but I think this change is important, more thinking to reach a
1.0 and settle the API for many time, so for that reason I want to do this
now that Jewel is still with few components.

btw, just to notice, I'm seeing all jewel examples reduced to 40% in size
thanks to this change. Since Basic was carrying a lot of unused stuff.