Hi

the problem was that HTML library was baking Basic library only due to
"NodeElementBase extends Group"
was Harbs how told me that NodeElementBase was not need to extend Group.
Then I changed it and looking into examples for this change didn't see
problems.

Is normal something arise now, so NodeElementBase must extends some kind of
Group. Did you try to simply try to extend GroupBase that is in core?

@Harbs, about to revert I think you refer to this concrete one? right?

We should continue looking if more problems arise, and try to go fixing
them. Sometimes the solution I did will be not right, in other cases, can
be a matter of adapt you applications. Have in mind, that Apache Royale,
can be modeled against a single Application (yours) and must have the
general purpose in mind over the personal interest. So for me it's a matter
of balance. The key point to pursue finaly is that we need separation of
Basic ui set from the rest of Royale to avoid to make people be charged
with things that are not really Core.

Thanks