Changing subject in case people have stopped reading.

I think the question in the subject should be decided before we continue the
package name discussion.  After thinking about it more, I really do think that
Jewel should default to using Express beads (which might also mean that we need
to create a few more Express beads).    My reasoning is that we've already
heard from users that a "high-configuration" component set like Basic was a
pain to work with, which is why started creating a "low-configuration" set with
Express.  It doesn't make sense to go back to "high-configuration" in Jewel.
Jewel should be the one component set folks use to get to know Royale and it
should have both a good default look-and-feel (which Carlos has done) but also
be "low-configuration".   Jewel has enough CSS and complex Views that we
shouldn't be worried about trying to make Jewel lighter by not using Express
beads.  Folks can optimize by swapping out beads as needed.

Thoughts?
-Alex

On 5/22/18, 3:59 PM, "carlos.rov...@gmail.com on behalf of Carlos Rovira"