I'm looking for more details about the following, taken from the
royale-compiler readme on github:

The compiler has been modified and extended to transpile MXML and ActionScript
    to JavaScript and potentially other output definitions and is
    now being used as the compiler for the Apache Royale SDK.

Specifically:

*and potentially other output definitions *Is there any documentation to help
guide someone in adding a new emission back end to the compiler? If not, any
pointers about where in the source to focus my gaze to learn from would be
greatly appreciated.

Very exciting project by the way, great work.

TIA.**