OK, I wrote this up.

https://github.com/apache/royale-compiler/wiki/Developer-Guide

Feel free to ask more questions or offer patches.

HTH,
-Alex

On 5/28/18, 11:29 PM, "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID> wrote:

    I will try to write something this week.

    -Alex

    On 5/28/18, 10:48 AM, "Jesse Nicholson" <i...@technikempire.com> wrote:

        I'm looking for more details about the following, taken from the
        royale-compiler readme on github:

        The compiler has been modified and extended to transpile MXML and
ActionScript
            to JavaScript and potentially other output definitions and is
            now being used as the compiler for the Apache Royale SDK.

        Specifically:

        *and potentially other output definitions *Is there any documentation
to help guide someone in adding a new emission back end to the compiler? If
not, any pointers about where in the source to focus my gaze to learn from
would be greatly appreciated.

        Very exciting project by the way, great work.

        TIA.**