Just an important point here: I understand that in this case, we're talking
about a metadata analyzed at compiler time, so there's no cost at runtime
and that metadata will not be preserved. I think that would be great
improvement

I think Alex is thinking in some kind of metadata at runtime, but I
understand this is not the case.

thanks