Hi Harbs,

concreting more over if Jewel should or not extend Basic TLCs. That I think
is the real point now to discuss. I'm sure it should not be the case. To
sum to all that I exposed, it was not clearly sufficient enough (that I
think it should be). Why I want all the class definitions overhead it will
cause?

Why have the basic Button file with all the class text definitions and then
the jewel Button file with all the definitions there? Think that we don't
get anything profitable from all that overhead. I think that reusable code
are pieces to construct, but not pieces designed to be final in some case.
So to build a house I use bricks, cement, beams, and so on, but then I
don't use the house to make a castle.

Moreover, think that Basic needs to change some component part...then maybe
Jewel can't do that... that's a huge problem. So think that in the house I
want to change a window from a place to another, then the castle will need
to live with that without any reason and possibility to not be affected.

You must to recognize that although the theory here is good (remember that
I started to be aligned with that), the reality is not the same.

My experience in many things in life make think that not all is 100% black
or white. I think is great the philosophy we have on PAYG, beads and reuse,
but I the case of TLCs and see that as something optionally extendible, but
not mandatory. Or in other words TLCs are almost a leaf usable component
that is mainly designed with a concrete end or use, and work great in
aggregation (i.e: Express), but should not be part of any mandatory use.
It's building blocks, in opposite, (the bricks) need to be enforced to
reuse as much as we can.

Hope this additional vision will help on the overall discussion.