I’m not using menu, and it’s pretty doubtful anyone else is using it yet
either, so yeah, it’s probably safe to remove it temporarily. Not sure which
other elements might cause problems.

Another one which we really should fix is Button (because Button component
styling effects every button element in the app even if it’s not a “Button”
component). That’s something I’ve struggled with... But removing that one is
going to cause problems…

I did notice that CSSSemanticAnalyzer is checking for the xhtml namespace, but
it’s only doing so for the default namespace. ICSSSelector seems to have a
prefix, but no namespace (unless I’m missing something).

Harbs