Hi,

I'm finding some problems with all this in Jewel as I go deeper with
layouts. I'll write about it soon, I hope to solve some issue and left most
important to discuss.
As I get something working, I see a collateral effect that makes other
thing that was working fail on some way...it's like a puzzle where
positioning, layout, states must adjust to work ok. And still I'm getting
hard time with ClassSelectorList. I think we have an huge issue with class
name handling through Royale, since is not consistent, and class names are
essential in html. For example since layouts class names are some kind of
"typenames", those are removed when a user adds some class...

This is a sneak peak of what I'm finding, and hope to work more over it and
try to raise only essential issues