Hi Alex,

taking into account the code from JewelExample I just posted. This code:

private function clickHandler(event:MouseEvent):void
{
var renderer:INavigationRenderer = event.currentTarget as
INavigationRenderer;
trace(renderer);
}

shows a trace = null, whatever place you click on the renderer (in the
subcomponents or directly in the renderer). event.target is right but only
in the renderer as expected.

So it seems currentTarget is not working right at least in List component.

Thanks