On my computer java return timezone GMT +2, while flash returns GMT +3. I think
that’s the reason it’s failing after day light saving was cancelled today (both
in Israel and Spain). As I understand it, Oracle suggests [1] to update the JRE
to get the correct timezone but that looks to me like too much to expect of
every developer building from source.

To be honest, I’m not sure why we’re setting the timezone explicitly in some of
the tests. For instance, in ASDateTests_date we could probably do

            setTimeZone("var date : Date = new Date('Sat Jun 30 23:59:59
2018');"),

            "date.date += 1;",

            "assertEqual('date.date', date.date, 1);",

Instead of

            setTimeZone("var date : Date = new Date('Sat Jun 30 23:59:59 TZ
2018');"),

            "date.date += 1;",

            "assertEqual('date.date', date.date, 1);",

(‘TZ’ inserts Java’s understanding of the time zone.)

[1] https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/timezones-137583.html