From: Kessler CTR Mark J
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:23 AM
To: dev@royale.apache.org
Subject: Java newer licensing

    Our organization is in the process of figuring out how many licenses are
needed for our clients and servers.  This conversation however spilled over to
our development environments as well.   How is oracles new licensing [1][2] for
Oracle Java SE / Oracle JDK going to affect us here for how we compile? Is it
worth mentioning OpenJDK [3] since it is also maintained by Oracle folks and
has a close parity of features to Oracles JDK?

[1] https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/overview/faqs-jsp-136696.html
[2]
https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javaseproducts/overview/javasesubscriptionfaq-4891443.html
[3] https://openjdk.java.net/