Hi Piotr,

great to bring this to the table. These are my thoughts;

As you, I'm feeling that Royale is ready for production, in fact we're
releasing tomorrow our first Royale App for a big client. So yes from that
point of view I see the technology is mature. But this is true at least for
Basic, Jewel UI Sets, and for AMF/RemoteObject, HTTPService, and other
parts.

In the other hand we have some parts on the way that will probably last for
more months, like MX/Spark emulation, Or components features still missing
in Jewel (DataGrid, Tree, Menu, Switch, finish themes,...), and others that
need to change (Jewel Table should not be in the current state for a 1.0
release).

There's a very cumbersome bug in application compilation that makes the
compiler a bad compilation. So when you run it, labels in buttons, drawers
and other places are empty. I think that bug should be find and solved
before a 1.0, since when it happens it gives a very bad sensation of
something not ok in the compiler. I think this could be some problems in
threadings. Normally when this happens (about 1 of 10 app compilations, you
can solve it by compiling again).

For example people is asking about video components, and other missing
parts, we could decide that could come in a later version.

Maybe we should make a list of things that should be in 1.0, and other list
of things that will not, but we can delay to 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, ...and more...

I think we should at least release a 0.9.6 soon, and if the Alex new
release system works, we could reach 1.0 in just 3 more release 1 per month.

Just my thoughts