Hi Justin,

mostly agree with al of that. In my response I put pros and cons to help
now more about what things are under the hood. At least for Jewel that is
the part where I focus.
I think as well that is time to bring more tutorials and videos.
The main problem for people external to the project is how to get started,
this must be improved since the main problem about Royale is complexity in
how to get on rails to start producing.
Hope others could come to the discussion and bring their thoughts as well