Hi,

I saw Josh was working on Royale-docs repo.
I'd be interested in fix and some things and be able to do some changes,
but to do so I need to know how I can try it in my local Mac.

Someone can point me how you are working on this? I have the repo cloned,
now I need to know what tool I should have on Mac to change and test
locally before commit anything to see is ok.

then I'll need what's the current plans with Royale-docs and if if Josh,
Andrew or others are working on it, let me know what you're doing to avoid
conflicts or touch the same thing at the same time.

thanks!