Hi Guys,

One small thing apart of above changes which are in progress. "Get Started"
in the main menu on the website and "Getting Started" in the footer are
pointing us to the same page. Words are different - What do you think to
align them and have in footer "Get Started" as well?

Thanks,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki