In my opinion it depends where you are clicking on Get Started. If you are
clicking on Get Started on main page (main menu or footer) you should stay
in the same window. I think it should be true for whatever option in main
menu you are clicking.

However if you are in Docs already and click on "Apache Royale Documentation
<https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/>" - it would can go to separate
window where you can easy navigate.

My 2 cents ;)

--