Hi Piotr,

I'm not so familiar with the release process. Do you want additions to go
directly into the release branch or should that be added to develop
(assuming you would merge into release)?

I see Josh added note about RoyalUnit in develop [1], which is not yet in
release.[2] . So perhaps you will merge from develop? I'm not sure how this
all needs to work.

I'm thinking to add the following to 0.9.6 release notes (changes since
0.9.4) for some of the things I worked on:

-Improvements to AMF / RemoteObject Support
-AMFBinaryData api now matches flash.utils.ByteArray, (the missing feature
is non-UTF String encoding support). It therefore now works for deep
cloning via readObject/writeObject and registerClassAlias.
-Updates to Royale collections library with support for sorting and
filtering via ArrayListView. Simple example added to Tour de Jewel
-A conforming runtime implementation of AS3 Vector (typed Arrays) was added
for javascript output, with options for avoiding certain runtime checks.
-int, uint, Class are now represented as simple, distinct types (Class is
now not 'Object', int is now not 'Number' for example), and these support
indirect 'as' or 'is' type checking and instantiation, matching swf
behavior.
-General Improvements and additions in Reflection library
-New Apache Royale Crux MVC/DI/IOC application architecture library (based
on Swiz Framework) was added, with some simple examples

If it's too late to add those, no worries, I can add that to the 'Updates
to the RELEASE_NOTES discovered after this file was packaged' wiki

1. https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/blob/develop/RELEASE_NOTES.md
2.
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/blob/release/0.9.6/RELEASE_NOTES.md

Thanks,