Hi Alex,

I'm trying it.

First thing I notice is the mention to FlexJS here:

prompt: Apache FlexJS includes an optional component set

that uses fonts from designmodo.com.  The font

files are subject to and governed by the

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0

Unported license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/

This license is not compatible with the Apache v2 license.

Do you want to install the designmodo fonts?

This is an optional component (y/n):

I think is not important, but want to let you know so you can change it for
the future.

I continue with the process and report...

Thanks