Carlos,

Despite of problems with Binding which I have described in separate thread
- Issue with sizing which you are seeing on my screenshot still exists. You
are asking how it was looking until now here you have ->
https://ibb.co/LtcqWH1

In different view it looks like that -> https://ibb.co/C26Qvr7 - Card is
stretched for some reason to weird sizes.

Thanks,
Piotr

czw., 19 mar 2020 o 13:54 Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>

Piotr Zarzycki