I've been unable to get the CI server to send to commits@.  Apache blocks it.

Maybe issues@, but these aren't about issues.

IMO, the point of these Jenkins emails is so that all committers know the
current state of the builds and help fix issues when possible.  My concern is
that when committers start filtering CI emails they will miss when one of their
commits breaks the build.  So, the only reason to split CI emails off this list
is to reduce traffic to the non-committers.

My 2 cents,
-Alex