Hi all,

I hope this wasn't perceived as nitpicking from my side ... I like that page
and would like to adopt it similarly for PLC4X.

And the only reason I posted the code was that you said: If it's not that way,
it's a bug ... so I checked and it wasn't so just consider that a bug report.

I could imagine that if you use WP for the website, you might lose some
flexibility regarding how stuff is rendered.
So I would assume that's why. But it's all just a wild guess ;-)

Chris