Hi Piotr,

IntelliJ seems to be picking up the changes almost instantly ...

But as I said, we could add a profile to automatically also install artifacts
to the distribution, if that helps reduce the build time on Windows
(dam ... gonna be interesting how my build times will change once I switch from
my stupid Mac to my new Dell ... once I get it ... if I get it)

Chris