De: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Enviado el: viernes, 19 de febrero de 2021 13:09
Para: dev@royale.apache.org
Asunto: AW: Align Maven IDE distribution with Ant IDE distribution

Hi Hiedra,

I have to admit that I've never used VSCode. Every time I do any development I
usually use one of the JetBrains IDEs.
Royale Stuff I do in IntelliJ ... with my "Flexmojos Hack" it can be used quite
well. And I always compile with Maven.

But thanks for the explanation on why the other path is set differently.

I guess we'll have to wait till some others can tell me what needs to be
changed.

Chris